A Cookie is a file that is downloaded to the User's computer and allows PLANO A PLANO, among other things, to store and collect information on the browsing habits of the User or his computer, and, depending on the information that they might contain and the way in which the User uses his computer, may be used to recognize the User. To that end, PLANO A PLANO needs the express consent of the Users in order to link the stored data in their cookies with the information and personal data provided. PLANO A PLANO may use their own cookies and cookies of third parties within its Website.
The User is understood to have consented if he enters and uses the Website, without prejudice and being able to revoke said consent and deactivate the cookiesat any time. Said consent will not be needed for the installation of technical cookies orcookies that are strictly necessary for the lending of a service by the company for the information expressly requested by the User.
TYPES OF COOKIES:
Depending on who the owner of the cookie is:
- Own cookies: These are the cookies that are sent to the User's terminal equipment from equipment or domain managed by PLANO A PLANO and from which the information is facilitated and/or the service lent as requested by the User.
- Third-party cookies: These are the cookies sent to the User's terminal equipment from equipment or a domain that is not managed by PLANO A PLANO but rather by another entity that treats the data obtained from the cookies.
Depending on the duration of the cookie:
- Session cookies: These are the cookies designed to collect and store data whilst the User accesses the Website.
- Persistent cookies: This is a type of cookies in which the data remains stored in the terminal and may be accessed and treated during a period of time set by the person responsible for the cookie.
Depending on the purpose of the cookie:
- Technical cookies: The cookies that allow the User to brows through the Website, and the utilization of the different options and services. They are used for, among other things, controlling the traffic and communication of data, identifying the session, accessing parts that have restricted access, utilizing security elements during navigation or sharing content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: These allow the User to access the Website with some general characteristics that are predefined based on a series of criteria in the User's terminal (language, browser type, regional configurations for the point of access to the service, etc).
- Analytics cookies: Cookies that allow for quantification of the number of Users, carrying out statistical measurements and analyses of the utilization that the Users make of the services and products provided by PLANO A PLANO. These are used for the purpose of improving the range of products and services offered by PLANO A PLANO.
This Website uses Google Analytics, which is an on-line analytics service developed by Google which allows for the measurement and analysis of navigation on the website. The Users may find the relevant information and disable the use of these cookies on the following link: https://www.google.es/intl/es_ALL/analytics/learn/privacy.html
Using the web analytics, information relating to the number of Users may be obtained as they gain access to the web, as well as the number of website visits, the frequency and repetition of the visits, their duration, the operator lending the service, the browser used and the terminal. All of this information helps to offer a better and more appropriate service for the Users.
Likewise, a technical and session type of cookie is downloaded. This cookie manages the consent of the User for use of the cookies in the Website, with the objective of recording the Users that have accepted and those that have not, in such a way that those that have already accepted are not shown information to that regard.
TO PERMIT, BLOCK OR DELETE THE COOKIES
The Users may access the browser configuration that they use in order to allow, block or delete the cookies installed on their computers. Below are the instructions for configuring the cookies on premier browsers:
• Chrome: Configuration > Show advanced options > Privacy > Content configuration. For more information, the User may consult with Google's support or Help from the browser.
• Firefox: Tools > Options > Privacy > History > Custom Configuration. For more information, the User may consult with Mozilla's support or Help from the browser.
• Internet Explorer: Tools > Internet Options > Privacy > Configuration. For more information, the User may consult with Microsoft's support or Help from the browser.
• Safari: Preferences > Security. For more information, the User may consult with Apple's support or Help from the browser.