- IDENTIFYING DATA
COMPANY: PLANO A PLANO PRODUCTORA CINE Y TELEVISION S.L., a company registered at: Calle Padre Damián, 43 Bajo, 28036 - Madrid (Spain), inscribed in the Commercial Registry of Madrid, in Tome 18.201, Book 0, Folio 18, Section 8, Sheet M- 315160, Inscription con C.I.F.: B-83400465, telephone number 91 353 39 59, fax 91 350 58 31 and email
The Website is a web-page that has as its purpose the provision of information to the Users, and includes information of interest such as news and press releases regarding the Series and other programs produced by PLANO A PLANO, and facilitates and provides different content on the Series and other programs from PLANO A PLANO (hereinafter, the Content).
3.2 Access to the Website is free and to view it requires no subscription or prior registration.
3.3 The User understands and accepts that any use other than what has been authorized is expressly prohibited.
- RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE USERS
4.1 The User is obligated to carry out licit use of the Website and Contents offered in the same, in accordance with existing legislation, respecting the rights of intellectual and industrial rights of PLANO A PLANO and any other third party.
4.2 The User guarantees that the activities he will carry out on the Website and its Content conform with the law, morality public order, good customs, and behaving as such that no offenses will be brought about against PLANO A PLANO or for any other company, or any other Internet Users or third parties.
4.3 The User commits not to carry out any action on the Website that would cause damage or alteration to the Content of the Website, not to halt the functionality of the Website, nor to cause technical problems, nor to transfer any elements containing viruses or elements capable of causing damage, interference or interception of the Website, be it total or in part, as well as not to intervene or alter the email of other Users.
4.4 The User guarantees that any information provided to PLANO A PLANO will be true and correct.
4.5 The use that the Users may make of the Content and/or information supplied through PLANO A PLANO will be carried out on the Users' account and risk.
- RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF PLANO A PLANO
5.1 PLANO A PLANO has the right to suspend access to the Website, temporarily and without prior notice, with the intention of notifying the Users prior, whenever circumstances allow it.
5.2 PLANO A PLANO does not guarantee the veracity, reliability, precision, appropriateness or convenience of the information supplied to the Users by third parties.
5.3 PLANO A PLANO does not have any type of control over the websites and/or applications that may not be theirs and will not be responsible for their contents or usage. Whenever the User links to a website that does not belong to PLANO A PLANO, PLANO A PLANO is not declaring or insinuating that it is backing said website. It shall be the User's responsibility to adopt the previsions necessary to shield himself and his computer systems against viruses or other harmful or damaging content. PLANO A PLANO rejects any type of responsibility for damages resulting from the use on the part of the User of websites that are not by PLANO A PLANO.
- GUARANTEES AND RESPONSIBILITY
6.2 The User understands and accepts that the Website has been created and developed in good faith by PLANO A PLANO and that it is offered in its current state to the Users.
6.3 PLANO A PLANO fulfills the regulations on Data Protection and makes use of personal data privacy systems that impede access by third parties to the same. PLANO A PLANO has established all of the technical and organizational security measures necessary to guarantee the integrity and confidentiality of personal data facilitated by the User, as detailed in its Privacy and Cookies Policy.
6.4 Nonetheless, PLANO A PLANO does not control or guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements within the Content of the Website, that could come about and produce alterations in the computing system (software and hardware) of the User or in the electronic documents and files stored within his computing system, in spite of having adopted the technological measures necessary to avoid it. PLANO A PLANO relinquishes any responsibility for the damages and harm of any nature that may come about due to the presence of a virus in the Content, which may produce alterations within the computing system, electronic documents, files, etc.
7.2 If the Website should contain links with other websites not managed by PLANO A PLANO, PLANO A PLANO declares that it does not exercise any control over those websites, nor will it respond to, or be responsible for the content of the same. The links that the Website may contain will be offered, solely as informational references, without any type of value placed over those contents, services or products offered in the same.
Under no circumstance will the links be considered as a recommendation, sponsorship or distribution on the part of PLANO A PLANO regarding the products, services or contents owned by third parties, offered by third parties or in any way divulged by third parties.
7.3 PLANO A PLANO rejects all responsibility relating to the services lent by third parties as it may regard claims of any nature or demands that may come about in relation to the same.
- DATA PROTECTION AND COOKIES
The Users can obtain further information in the Privacy and Cookies Policy.
- INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
9.1 PLANO A PLANO, as exclusive owner or assignee, holds all of the rights to intellectual and industrial property to the elements and content of the Website.
9.2 All designs, images, maps, graphics, marks, distinctive signs or logos of PLANO A PLANO, frames, banners, software and distinct code, fonts and objects, etc. of the Website are the property of PLANO A PLANO, which is the exclusive owner and assignee of the rights of usage of intellectual and industrial ownership of the same.
9.3 The distinct logos or signs of other companies that may appear on the Website during navigation thereof by the User, are their respective property, making legal use of them and consenting to them being incorporated into the Website.
9.4 The Users may not copy, modify, distribute, transfer, reproduce, publish, cede, or sell the aforementioned elements, nor create new products or services derived from the Content or elements of the Website. The Users commit to respecting PLANO A PLANO's rights to intellectual and industrial property.
9.5 The Users may view the Content and elements of the Website and even print them, copy them or store them in any physical form so long as they are uniquely and exclusively for personal or private use, without extending them to third parties. The User should abstain from evading, manipulating, suppressing or altering any protection device or security system that may be installed on the Website.
10.3 PLANO A PLANO will make every effort to prevent the Content of the Website from violating the Law or holding any pornographic, xenophobic, discriminatory or racist nature as well as prevent the fomentation of violence, upon receiving notice to that effect.
- APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
A Cookie is a file that is downloaded to the User's computer and allows PLANO A PLANO, among other things, to store and collect information on the browsing habits of the User or his computer, and, depending on the information that they might contain and the way in which the User uses his computer, may be used to recognize the User. To that end, PLANO A PLANO needs the express consent of the Users in order to link the stored data in their cookies with the information and personal data provided. PLANO A PLANO may use their own cookies and cookies of third parties within its Website.
The User is understood to have consented if he enters and uses the Website, without prejudice and being able to revoke said consent and deactivate the cookiesat any time. Said consent will not be needed for the installation of technical cookies orcookies that are strictly necessary for the lending of a service by the company for the information expressly requested by the User.
TYPES OF COOKIES:
Depending on who the owner of the cookie is:
- Own cookies: These are the cookies that are sent to the User's terminal equipment from equipment or domain managed by PLANO A PLANO and from which the information is facilitated and/or the service lent as requested by the User.
- Third-party cookies: These are the cookies sent to the User's terminal equipment from equipment or a domain that is not managed by PLANO A PLANO but rather by another entity that treats the data obtained from the cookies.
Depending on the duration of the cookie:
- Session cookies: These are the cookies designed to collect and store data whilst the User accesses the Website.
- Persistent cookies: This is a type of cookies in which the data remains stored in the terminal and may be accessed and treated during a period of time set by the person responsible for the cookie.
Depending on the purpose of the cookie:
- Technical cookies: The cookies that allow the User to brows through the Website, and the utilization of the different options and services. They are used for, among other things, controlling the traffic and communication of data, identifying the session, accessing parts that have restricted access, utilizing security elements during navigation or sharing content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: These allow the User to access the Website with some general characteristics that are predefined based on a series of criteria in the User's terminal (language, browser type, regional configurations for the point of access to the service, etc).
- Analytics cookies: Cookies that allow for quantification of the number of Users, carrying out statistical measurements and analyses of the utilization that the Users make of the services and products provided by PLANO A PLANO. These are used for the purpose of improving the range of products and services offered by PLANO A PLANO.
This Website uses Google Analytics, which is an on-line analytics service developed by Google which allows for the measurement and analysis of navigation on the website. The Users may find the relevant information and disable the use of these cookies on the following link: https://www.google.es/intl/es_ALL/analytics/learn/privacy.html
Using the web analytics, information relating to the number of Users may be obtained as they gain access to the web, as well as the number of website visits, the frequency and repetition of the visits, their duration, the operator lending the service, the browser used and the terminal. All of this information helps to offer a better and more appropriate service for the Users.
Likewise, a technical and session type of cookie is downloaded. This cookie manages the consent of the User for use of the cookies in the Website, with the objective of recording the Users that have accepted and those that have not, in such a way that those that have already accepted are not shown information to that regard.
TO PERMIT, BLOCK OR DELETE THE COOKIES
The Users may access the browser configuration that they use in order to allow, block or delete the cookies installed on their computers. Below are the instructions for configuring the cookies on premier browsers:
• Chrome: Configuration > Show advanced options > Privacy > Content configuration. For more information, the User may consult with Google's support or Help from the browser.
• Firefox: Tools > Options > Privacy > History > Custom Configuration. For more information, the User may consult with Mozilla's support or Help from the browser.
• Internet Explorer: Tools > Internet Options > Privacy > Configuration. For more information, the User may consult with Microsoft's support or Help from the browser.
• Safari: Preferences > Security. For more information, the User may consult with Apple's support or Help from the browser.