Who we are
PLANO A PLANO is an independent film and television production company. In 2014 we entered the neighbourhood of EL PRÍNCIPE (Telecinco), our first series, with Jose Coronado, Álex González, Hiba Abouk and Rubén Cortada. In 2015 we went DOWN BELOW (Antena 3) with María León, Jon Plazaola and Mariano Peña to produce our first comedy series. In 2016 we took on the challenge of returning to the sixties to report on CRIME TIMES (TVE), with Fernando Guillén Cuervo and Verónica Sánchez, while also looking for the TRUTH (Telecinco), with Lydia Bosch, Elena Rivera and Jon Kortajarena. Now we are also dedicated to SERVE AND PROTECT, our new daily series for TVE. And there are many more stories yet to be told. Our goal – to tell the ones that matter and to make them entertaining.
Founder, Chairman & Chief Executive Producer
(Madrid, 1957) César began his career in film producing working as production trainee, floor manager, first production assistant, location manager and head of production in over 35 films and TV series. In 1988, inspired by his accumulated experience, he launched his first company, CRISTAL PRODUCCIONES CINEMATÓGRAFICAS.
In 1994, CRISTAL PRODUCCIONES became BOCABOCA PRODUCCIONES and positioned itself as one of the leading Spanish producers of TV and cinema thanks to the quality of its productions, a total independence in its choice of projects and a keen eye for discovering new talents.
During this period, César produced such significant titles as the TV crime series EL COMISARIO, the teen soap AL SALIR DE CLASE and critically and audience-acclaimed films such as PLANTA CUARTA, NOS MIRAN, CHA CHA CHA, EL AMOR PERJUDICA SERIAMENTE LA SALUD, TODOS LOS HOMBRES SOIS IGUALES and BOCA A BOCA.
In 2011, César founded PLANO A PLANO in association with Aitor Gabilondo. Together they created and produced hit series EL PRÍNCIPE and DOWN BELOW, which have established Plano a Plano as a leader on the Spanish audio-visual scene. 2016 saw the addition of period-set procedural CRIME TIMES and THE TRUTH (yet to premiere). Since 2017, César also produces daily series TO SERVE AND PROTECT.
CEO General Director
Pedro Juan Rivera
Head of Entertainment
Emilio A. Pina
Executive Producer & Writer
Juan Carlos Cueto
Executive Producer & Writer
Executive Producer & Writer
Creative Director & International Affairs
DIRECTOR DE CONTENIDOS DE ENTRETENIMIENTO
Drama & Comedy Developement Director
Drama & Comedy Developement Deputy Director
Patricia Abad Cost
Cristina Segura Francisco
DIRECTORA DE COMUNICACIÓN Y COORDINADORA DE PRODUCCIÓN
DIRECTORA DEL DEPARTAMENTO LABORAL
A Cookie is a file that is downloaded to the User's computer and allows PLANO A PLANO, among other things, to store and collect information on the browsing habits of the User or his computer, and, depending on the information that they might contain and the way in which the User uses his computer, may be used to recognize the User. To that end, PLANO A PLANO needs the express consent of the Users in order to link the stored data in their cookies with the information and personal data provided. PLANO A PLANO may use their own cookies and cookies of third parties within its Website.
The User is understood to have consented if he enters and uses the Website, without prejudice and being able to revoke said consent and deactivate the cookiesat any time. Said consent will not be needed for the installation of technical cookies orcookies that are strictly necessary for the lending of a service by the company for the information expressly requested by the User.
TYPES OF COOKIES:
Depending on who the owner of the cookie is:
- Own cookies: These are the cookies that are sent to the User's terminal equipment from equipment or domain managed by PLANO A PLANO and from which the information is facilitated and/or the service lent as requested by the User.
- Third-party cookies: These are the cookies sent to the User's terminal equipment from equipment or a domain that is not managed by PLANO A PLANO but rather by another entity that treats the data obtained from the cookies.
Depending on the duration of the cookie:
- Session cookies: These are the cookies designed to collect and store data whilst the User accesses the Website.
- Persistent cookies: This is a type of cookies in which the data remains stored in the terminal and may be accessed and treated during a period of time set by the person responsible for the cookie.
Depending on the purpose of the cookie:
- Technical cookies: The cookies that allow the User to brows through the Website, and the utilization of the different options and services. They are used for, among other things, controlling the traffic and communication of data, identifying the session, accessing parts that have restricted access, utilizing security elements during navigation or sharing content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: These allow the User to access the Website with some general characteristics that are predefined based on a series of criteria in the User's terminal (language, browser type, regional configurations for the point of access to the service, etc).
- Analytics cookies: Cookies that allow for quantification of the number of Users, carrying out statistical measurements and analyses of the utilization that the Users make of the services and products provided by PLANO A PLANO. These are used for the purpose of improving the range of products and services offered by PLANO A PLANO.
This Website uses Google Analytics, which is an on-line analytics service developed by Google which allows for the measurement and analysis of navigation on the website. The Users may find the relevant information and disable the use of these cookies on the following link: https://www.google.es/intl/es_ALL/analytics/learn/privacy.html
Using the web analytics, information relating to the number of Users may be obtained as they gain access to the web, as well as the number of website visits, the frequency and repetition of the visits, their duration, the operator lending the service, the browser used and the terminal. All of this information helps to offer a better and more appropriate service for the Users.
Likewise, a technical and session type of cookie is downloaded. This cookie manages the consent of the User for use of the cookies in the Website, with the objective of recording the Users that have accepted and those that have not, in such a way that those that have already accepted are not shown information to that regard.
TO PERMIT, BLOCK OR DELETE THE COOKIES
The Users may access the browser configuration that they use in order to allow, block or delete the cookies installed on their computers. Below are the instructions for configuring the cookies on premier browsers:
• Chrome: Configuration > Show advanced options > Privacy > Content configuration. For more information, the User may consult with Google's support or Help from the browser.
• Firefox: Tools > Options > Privacy > History > Custom Configuration. For more information, the User may consult with Mozilla's support or Help from the browser.
• Internet Explorer: Tools > Internet Options > Privacy > Configuration. For more information, the User may consult with Microsoft's support or Help from the browser.
• Safari: Preferences > Security. For more information, the User may consult with Apple's support or Help from the browser.